Cisco Cloud Security – Cryptomining : The Cyber Gold Mining
Time: 12:00 (GMT+1)
Cryptomining is on a steady rise. Its the new age theft that uses one’s computer resource and computation power without their knowledge.
Join this session with our Threat Researching Expert Shyam Sundar as he discusses:
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Cryptomining act and cryptojacking.
- Cryptomining malwares like Digmine and miners making use of online multiplayer games
- How a movie subtitle file can act as a cryptominer while you are enjoying your movies
- Ecosystem of a cryptomining malware
- Cryptomining category in Umbrella and how we block cryptomining attacks
Learn how Cisco is changing the equation with Encrypted Traffic Analytics. This new solution combines advanced machine-learning from Stealthwatch Enterprise with Cisco innovations in network telemetry to help you gain rich insights into the nature of encrypted traffic and stop threats without the need for decryption.
With Encrypted Traffic Analytics you can:
- Determine how much of your digital business is encrypted
- Discover which network devices use out-of-date and non-compliant encryption software that make it easier for malware to hide
- Identify and isolate malicious traffic without decryption
Date: On Demand
Time: On Demand
Join our webinar and see first-hand how Aerohive A3 will help you more effectively secure your network vs traditional approaches and solutions.
Aerohive A3 is the first NAC solution that can be managed from the cloud – radically simplifying deployments and streamlining day-to-day operations. It protects the access network from cyber security threats and breaches, by controlling and securing all devices on the network, including standard wireless and wired clients, plus IoT and BYOD – a major challenge for Network teams over the next 4 years (Frost & Sullivan, 2018*). See:
- Real life use cases and benefits of cloud-managed NAC
- A3 core functionality, including onboarding, guest management, 802.1X authentication and policy enforcement
- How to address IoT risks posed by known and unknown devices
- New usability features that reduce operational complexity
- Plus a live demo of Aerohive A3 in action