The security challenges facing organizations today can’t be solved with traditional approaches. Digital transformation is creating an unending digital attack surface, point solutions are creating unprecedented complexity, and threats are constantly becoming more sophisticated.
Watch our webinar to learn how FortiOS, the most deployed network security operating system in the world, solves today’s security challenges with broad coverage, massive integrations, and time-saving automation. Specifically, learn the details on revolutionary new features that deliver better protection in all areas of the network.
Encrypted Traffic Analytics: Detecting Malware without Decryption
Learn how Cisco is changing the equation with Encrypted Traffic Analytics. This new solution combines advanced machine-learning from Stealthwatch Enterprise with Cisco innovations in network telemetry to help you gain rich insights into the nature of encrypted traffic and stop threats without the need for decryption.
With Encrypted Traffic Analytics you can:
- Determine how much of your digital business is encrypted
- Discover which network devices use out-of-date and non-compliant encryption software that make it easier for malware to hide
- Identify and isolate malicious traffic without decryption
Cisco Umbrella: First Line of Defense Against Threats
The benefits of cloud-managed Network Access Control
Join our webinar and see first-hand how Aerohive A3 will help you more effectively secure your network vs traditional approaches and solutions.
Aerohive A3 is the first NAC solution that can be managed from the cloud – radically simplifying deployments and streamlining day-to-day operations. It protects the access network from cyber security threats and breaches, by controlling and securing all devices on the network, including standard wireless and wired clients, plus IoT and BYOD – a major challenge for Network teams over the next 4 years (Frost & Sullivan, 2018*). See:
- Real life use cases and benefits of cloud-managed NAC
- A3 core functionality, including onboarding, guest management, 802.1X authentication and policy enforcement
- How to address IoT risks posed by known and unknown devices
- New usability features that reduce operational complexity
- Plus a live demo of Aerohive A3 in action