Endpoint Security: Top Lessons Learned after Hundreds of Breach Investigations
Improve endpoint security using top insights from incident responders.
In the constant cat and mouse game of cybersecurity, it is a fallacy to think that you will always be protected against all threats. The reality is you have to be prepared for a breach. To prepare effectively, you must first understand what’s out there, the threats and the most recent breaches. Cisco’s Incident Response team is on the frontlines everyday battling those threats for our customers. After responding to hundreds of incidents worldwide, they have discovered some tips that has been proven helpful. Join us for a discussion about the latest and most prevalent threats, followed by tips you can use to make sure you are prepared for the next cyberattack.
Encrypted Traffic Analytics: Detecting Malware without Decryption
Learn how Cisco is changing the equation with Encrypted Traffic Analytics. This new solution combines advanced machine-learning from Stealthwatch Enterprise with Cisco innovations in network telemetry to help you gain rich insights into the nature of encrypted traffic and stop threats without the need for decryption.
With Encrypted Traffic Analytics you can:
- Determine how much of your digital business is encrypted
- Discover which network devices use out-of-date and non-compliant encryption software that make it easier for malware to hide
- Identify and isolate malicious traffic without decryption
Cisco Umbrella: First Line of Defense Against Threats
The benefits of cloud-managed Network Access Control
Join our webinar and see first-hand how Aerohive A3 will help you more effectively secure your network vs traditional approaches and solutions.
Aerohive A3 is the first NAC solution that can be managed from the cloud – radically simplifying deployments and streamlining day-to-day operations. It protects the access network from cyber security threats and breaches, by controlling and securing all devices on the network, including standard wireless and wired clients, plus IoT and BYOD – a major challenge for Network teams over the next 4 years (Frost & Sullivan, 2018*). See:
- Real life use cases and benefits of cloud-managed NAC
- A3 core functionality, including onboarding, guest management, 802.1X authentication and policy enforcement
- How to address IoT risks posed by known and unknown devices
- New usability features that reduce operational complexity
- Plus a live demo of Aerohive A3 in action